Residential and Commercial Projects
We've worked with developers, home owners, restauranteurs, and office managers. We promote mixed-use development and urban sites, and have jumped into the ring to begin development ourselves. We love small businesses, we want hard projects, and we enjoy inventing long stories. Our relationships are vital to our process. We actively support our clients as they work through each phase of the work, from the optimism of the first vision, and the sweat of the process, through the struggle of construction, and finally bursting into realization of new environments for living and working and re-creating.
When you're ready, we're ready:
- What are your needs? Do you have a program?
- What is the location? Do you have a site plan?
- What is your budget for construction? Your budget defines our scope of work.
We work in phases:
- Pre-design – review of existing conditions and analysis of the site.
- Schematic Design – conceptual space planning and coordination, and summary of your costs.
- Design Development – coordination with engineering, and preliminary pricing.
- Construction Documents – drawings and specifications for permitting, contract pricing, and construction.
- Bidding or Negotiations – coordination with selected contractors. Permitting often occurs during this phase.
- Construction Contract Administration – preparation of the contract for construction, and advocacy throughout the construction process.